Saturday, December 3, 2011

....Reality Check!!

I am just wondering do everyone feel the same the way I feel right now..when you see different side of a person??? Do you also become so vulnerable the way I am right now...or Am I "Paagal" as the person put me..or too emotional or too stupid or too sensitive..Is everyone else so strong to accept the swirl of emotion without reacting to it.

I know such phase come in your life and eventually you manage to cope-up with it and I hope I too will. Don't even know where my thinking is going, which direction is it flowing but i know at this moment I am feeling extreme pain and hatred at the same time. Someone said we should not keep expectation and we should not be depended but I fail to make people understand that there is a thin line between consideration and compassion and expectation and dependence. So tomorrow If I am doing anything and i expect little bit of consideration and respect I don't think so I am wrong because I am sure the person in question would also feel the same.

Perhaps,this blog will absolutely make no sense to some but may be it will make it for someone else. But I am looking for some help.....as little as an attentive ear and a broad smile...but don't know where to get it from.

If any of you, my dear friends are planning to set-up a business can you sell "happiness- that too a customised one"..Will be grateful for all my life!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment